The Occupational Biomechanics Laboratory is equipped with various devices to measure kinematics and kinetics during three-dimensional motions.
- Lumbar Motion Monitor (3-D trunk kinematics)
- Lido Lift System (to simulate kinetics of various lifting conditions)
- Greenleaf System (hand/wrist motion)
- Bertec 4060 Forceplate
- Biopac MP150 and MP30B Systems (EMG and other physiological measurements)
- Biometrics System (EMG, joint angles, and other physiological measurements)
- FSA Pressure Mapping System
- Kodak Ektapro 1000 high speed camera
- Several occupational risk assessment software programs are also available in the laboratory.